This website is owned by BENCOMP SRL, with registered office in Osorhei, Nr. 69, Bihor county, registered at the Trade Register under no. J05/684/2005, unique registration code 17402088.
I. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file, generally made up of letters and numbers, which is downloaded to a computer's memory (or other equipment used for online browsing - mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when the user accesses a particular website.
Cookies are created when a user's browser displays a particular website. The website sends information to the browser and it creates a text file. Every time the user accesses that web site again, the browser accesses and transmits this file to the website's server.
Cookies can be differentiated according to their origin, function, and life span.
According to origin:
- Original cookies (first party) - are cookies saved by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies - are saved by another site than the one you visit. Third-party cookies are not strictly necessary for a user which access a website, as they are, typically ,associated with a distinct service from the one explicitly requested by the user (by accessing the website).
According on the function they perform:
- Cookies strictly required - allow you to navigate a site and use its features.
- Function cookies - improve the functionality of a site by keeping your preferences (such as language, region, login data , and so on).
- Performance and analysis cookies - useful for measuring web site performance and generating statistics related to its visitors.
- Advertising cookies - allow a site to send you personalized ads.
According their life span:
- Session cookies - are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or closing the browser.
- Persistent or permanent cookies - which remain on the user's terminal for a period determined by the cookie parameters until they are manually deleted by the user or until they delete their browser, depending on the period specified in the persistent cookie file.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- - cookies strictly required for the function of the website
- - analysis cookies
- - cookies for advertising
III. What cookies do we use?
BENCOMP SRL uses the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies that allow you to browse the site and use its basic features:
wpcromania - used to maintain an anonymous user session by the server. This cookie creates a session identifier for each user, so the system itself can identify it as a unique and individual user, distinctly from anyone else who enters the websiteb;
The strictly necessary cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the website. You can set your browser to lock the cookies, but in this case some sections of the website will not work corectly.
You can stop using Google Analytics without affecting how you can visit our website.
Detailed information about Google Analytics and the protection of your personal data (including how you can control information sent to Google) can be found at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
To prevent monitoring through this type of cookie, you can install an add-on on your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
2. YouTube - is a Google-owned website where users can upload and watch audio and video.
Youtube cookies (CONSENT, GPS, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC) which are on our website record anonymous statistical information – for example, about the number of views of a video and the settings used to view it; retain your preferences to be able to display relevant content based on the content which was previously viewed or advertisements within a Youtube video placed on our site. You may choose to block these cookies, in this case you will no longer be able to watch the videos we post on our site.
3. Facebook is a social network.Facebook cookies allow to monitor the traffic coming from Facebook that come across from promotional campaigns and eventualy personalized marketing actions for the user (fr) and also the use of social plugins on the social network (c_user, datr, sb, wd, xs). Facebook social plugins allow the "like" and "share" action of your favorite items.
BENCOMP uses Facebook Pixel to track the activity of the visitors on our site.
You can choose to block cookies from Facebook without affecting how you visit our website.
IV. How can you control cookies?
If you want to completely block or remove cookies, you can do it through your web browser settings or by using a software provided by third parties. In this case, some features of the website will be stopped and this may cause some malfunctions or errors when you are using our site.
Most Internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Depending on the browser you are using, you can set it to alert you before accepting cookies or you can set it to decline them. In the case you want to remove the cookies stored on your devices and configure your web browser to decline cookies, you can use the preferences settings of your web browser:
Cookies settings in Internet Explorer
Cookies settings in Firefox
Cookies settings in Chrome
Cookies settings in Safari
Cookies settings in Edge
Cookies settings in Opera
If you use different devices to access our sites, you will need to make sure that each browser on each device is set according to your cookie preferences.
To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu/ro/, which contain additional information on behavioral advertising and online privacy.
BENCOMP has nothing to do with third-party sites whose links are listed above and is not responsible for them.